Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Brave Writer

Brave Writer
Brave Writer, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

My life has been dominated by my business (bravewriter.com) this last week. Registrations, email questions, online class instruction, discussions about the Civil Rights Movement with junior high kids, teaching Advanced Comp at the co-op, taxes, registering to become an LLC...

This book is the genesis of my business: The Writer's Jungle. It's a "survivor's guide to writing with kids." Featured here is the notebook that houses the curricula. (I'm noticing a pattern - I like lime green.)

Shout out to dalissa for my cool new logo!

8 comments:

Paula said...

I think it was very kind of them to design their box so that you could see your favorite color! Hope your week is going okay and that things slow down just a little bit soon.

Unknown said...

I was meaning the logo - is that what you meant? I picked those colors and it just hit me funny that so many of my photos have that lime green in them. :) And of course, my office walls ARE lime green.

Ampersand said...

I love the logo -- and lime green.

Our store walls are Brite Lime...it took faith for Boogieman to let me go with that color :-).

Sandie said...

Very interesting shot! I love the colors lime green and purple together!

Dalissa 365 said...

Julie, you can't imagine how happy I am to see the logo in print on your book. After everything with trying to figure out how to make files compatible with the internet, I am thrilled to death to see it here. Lime green and violet are my fave complementary colors.

my15minutes said...

Love the new logo....great job dalissa.

SUSAN said...

Woot to Julie and Dalissa!!

Susan

Colleen said...

Ah, I get it....Dalissa created your new logo? How cool! Looks awesome.

flickr

Site Meter