Thursday, April 26, 2007

Handsome professor


Handsome professor, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

It's nice to catch Jon at school before he teaches and I go to class. I sat out in front of Hinkle Hall waiting for him to drive over from University of Cincinnati last night. Our classes start at the same time.

Anyway, we stood/sat there talking and I saw him against the sky and school, and suddenly wanted to remember this shared Xavier experience of being on campus together. And plus, isn't he handsome?

5 comments:

Ampersand said...

Yes, he is handsome! You guys make a nice team :).

Sandie said...

This is a nice portrait! He looks so relaxed and comfortable.

RedGypsie said...

Looks sooooo much like Dave Ramsey...and you know what I think of him! :-D

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Love it. I am glad you have had this shared experience with him.

I love my man in a suit and tie, but I haven't seen that for years!

Susanne Barrett said...

What is it about guys with beards? ;)

flickr

Site Meter