Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Blue skies don't bother me


Blue skies don't bother me, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

Just that pack of flies on my back...

I've been wanting a shot of these cows deep in grass for weeks but they are always too far from the road to be worth a shot. Yesterday, I was flying by in the car when I noticed them up against the fence.

They live in front of the farm that is across the street from Jacob's old school. Who knows how much longer we'll have this out of time agricultural scene to enjoy before some home developer lures them away with millions....

8 comments:

Brian said...

Beautiful shot, Julie.

SUSAN said...

Cute cow and you caught the birds in flight!

Susan

Dancingirl said...

Very peaceful shot. That must be one content cow!

Ampersand said...

those are great shots, i love the muted green color of the tall grass. and the cows are just downright cute!

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

Love the colors and subject matter.

Scrivener said...

This is a really great shot. Love the detail on the cow's muzzle.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Perfect! You are the queen of animals. :)

clever[art] said...

That's a great shot.

flickr

Site Meter