Saturday, February 26, 2011

111: Theo buddies

It's my blog, I can do what I wanna: Breaking the rules and including two pictures today. Margaret (the beauty) and Adam (the debonair)—my theological partners in crime. Margaret and I went through grad school together, from starting class to ending one. Adam is professor of black theology and his class is the reason I attend his church!

Last night was our annual graduate student alumni reunion dinner at Xavier. Topic: Bruce Springsteen's "The Rising" as model of theological response to 9/11.





5 comments:

Nutrition Tailor said...

Please keep breaking the rules! Why should you feel constrained?! It is a joy to be able to take pictures of the precious fellow travelers in our lives.

Tracy P. said...

What beautiful smiles!! So fun!

margaretm said...

So fun! Adam looks mischievous in this pic, I think.

Unknown said...

Totally agree that Adam looks mischievous here. And I love the glint in your eye as well, Margaret!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

You broke no rules. There are no rules. It is funny though how much freer I feel this time around! Fun shots!

flickr

Site Meter