Friday, January 26, 2007

A day in the life...

Speed Limit Sign Lakota Freshman School
I take Jacob to school every morning and then return to our house:

Home in winter

Then I go shopping...

Kroger's and Britney Favorite furniture store: Pier One

When I leave the bank, I wait at this traffic light...
Rte 747 across from US Bank

And every Wednesday night, Margaret and I buy snacks at break time. Can you spot us?

Julie and Margaret on study break

Hope some of you show a bit of your routine on your blogs.

7 comments:

Sandie said...

These are really nice. I especially love the tree and sky at your stoplight. It has a hugeness to it that is really wonderful!

Ampersand said...

It is fun to see your day and your routine...

I will try to do one soon ;).

Brian said...

I'd do one of these. But, it'd be one shot. Me sitting at my computer.

Julie, could you email me and let me know how you got multiple flickr photos into your post? I like the way you were able to compose this post.

MaryD said...

I enjoy seeing your routine, your house, and especially the glowing faces of your kids. Your variety is lots of fun. It took me a while to find you and Margaret...

and though this comment is late and in the wrong place, the comment on Jacob's cast "you don't know how ski" cracked me up.

You've done well at capturing life!

NoVA Dad said...

This was a great idea -- I love the routine bit. I may try that today and see how it goes (Saturday would be a good day to start). And I love the picture of your home!

- Matt

Dancingirl said...

This was fun! That tree is so beautiful! And I like the way the sun is right on the edge of the Pier One building.

I did see you and Margaret!

Katrina said...

I like your "day in the life of Julie" and seeing everyday life that way. I'm starting to think I should do one of those. :) Your house is pretty.

flickr

Site Meter