Thursday, January 4, 2007

Three of my favorite things


Three of my favorite things, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

Photo credits to Caitrin; last night, January 3.

My time online yesterday required a cab like few other days. Oy vay!

So, what are the three fave things? My new Macbook Pro, a good glass of wine and my brand new troll bead necklace (given by dah-ling husband for Christmas).

Edited to add: Can you believe what nice typing form I still have after all these years? I watch my kids fly with three or four fingers and wonder how they do it.

4 comments:

margaretm said...

How was the wine?

NoVA Dad said...

I admire people that can drink wine; I can't (for a multitude of reasons). I'm more of a bourbon man myself.

And I love the alternate symbolism in your photo -- a non-religious, but very important, Trinity in your life:-)

- Matt

Dalissa 365 said...

I wish I looked that elegant while surfing the internet or engaging in grueling forum discussions. Nope, instead I sit in my kitchen surrounded by school papers and fruit or in my bed covered with blankets.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we enjoy pretty much the same things! I got my new laptop (Dell Inspiron), I love a really good bottle of wine and funky jewelry is a fav of mine, too! I even like the name of your necklace - Troll Beads! Cool!

flickr

Site Meter