Sunday, February 11, 2007

January 2007


January 2007, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

1. New Year 2007, 2. Cranium Zookeeper, 3. Rainy day jewelry, 4. Three of my favorite things, 5. Teddy Bear Tea, 6. Liam bird watching, 7. Cookies for sale, 8. Red-headed beauty, 9. Shadowy self, 10. Caitrin swims, 11. Stalwart Farmhouse, 12. The Buckeyes want her!, 13. African violets in winter, 14. Sipping soda at the Pizzeria, 15. Cincinnati Art Museum, 16. Trader Joe's, 17. Blue and yellow, 18. Jacob's fall, 19. Evening twilight, 20. Caitrin knits, 21. My inner Brit, 22. Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, 23. Morning Snow, 24. Girls caught smoking, 25. Timed Essay Writing at the Learning Tree, 26. Everything is Illuminated, 27. Perfect North Tuff Enuff, 28. Home in winter, 29. Chipotle, 30. Liam loves his mommy, 31. Jon's favorite drink, 32. Jungle Jim's, 33. Perfume, 34. Sunrise on Tylersville, 35. There is a spoon, 36. Jacob's jazz

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

I got this idea from Scrivening's photo blog and loved it. It's a way to remember a month at a time. I plan to create one at the end of each month. (It also made me pare down my photos to nearly one a day which is also good.) To create your own mosaic, click here.

5 comments:

Dancingirl said...

I have a collage option on my limited photo editing program and have thought of using it for a day, but it only has space for 9 pictures. This is an instant memory jogger!

Ampersand said...

I love this. And like a total dork I have always wanted to know how to make one of these.

Ahh more reasons that I should have used flickr. But, using some persistent copying of urls, I was able to prevail.

So, I like, totally copied you ;).

Unknown said...

Yeah, I agree that this requires some selectivity in choosing the right ones to represent the month.

I'm going to allow myself 36 to make a nice square. :) I find it really hard to ecapsulate the day in one photo given how many kids I have and how many events we attend/experience. I want to remember so many things!

Scrivener, I love your blogroll. You ahve some very arty friends. :)

Colleen said...

I love this idea, Julie! As usual, though, I don't understand how to do it. I don't use flickr; my pics are just on my blog. Would I just have to go back and forth, copying and pasting the URL for each photo...?

Unknown said...

Yep, Colleen. You need to upload your pix somewhere and then enter them one at a time using their URL.

I think Flickr is the way to go. It's easy, serves as a safe back up to your files at home, and offers too many fun toys to play with. :)

flickr

Site Meter