Saturday, April 7, 2007

My favorite view

Towers at dusk
Towers at dusk, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

This picture is from Thursday night. I have wanted to take this photo for awhile now. I can't bring myself to post wilted tulips in the snow for today so you get a view I prefer to look at instead.

This little nursery is on the side of the road about 1/4 mile from my house. I love it in spring when all their little trees bloom. You can see the sun setting in the west over the horizon, too, which makes me believe I can see California... in the distance.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

The color of the sky is very pretty in this shot! I love it when the trees are in bloom.

Ampersand said...

That sky is amazing.

I can see why you love driving by the place...seems very quaint.

flickr

Site Meter