Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Moo: Tiny, wonderful photo calling cards

Moo 2 by Flickr Moo by Flickr

My order came! I wanted to share about this terrific Flickr product (Moo) because I'm so thrilled with it. Moo takes a selected part of the photo and turns it into a gorgeous little calling card that can be shared with friends. I ordered these using my 365 photos and LOVE them! You select details to put on the back (including photo stats if you want to remember them), the title of the photo and the date you took it.

The material they are printed on is almost like plastic. Very fun to make. My kids love them. Only $19.99 for 100 of them. Just wanted to share.

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

Those are too cool! Now I wish I had used flickr instead of photobucket :(.

SUSAN said...

Wow. Love those little cards. I guess I should sign up for flicker. I just download from my camera and don't have any "extras" or backup photos anywhere.

Hmmm, will do some checking.

What are you going to do with these cute cards?

Susan

flickr

Site Meter