Thursday, February 8, 2007

Still runs


Still runs, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

Noah The camry

Finally Noah makes an appearance on the 365 blog. He showed up this afternoon and I quickly grabbed the camera. (Sorry for the double post today, but I had to remember this day especially.) Noah's giving up his car for the sake of school so he can work less and study more. Cars are expensive.

Today was a sad day as we said good-bye to the faithful camry. Let me just add quickly: that dent comes from the car accident I had in his car. Never once did he complain about it.

We'll miss the old girl.

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

Handsome fellow! :-)

Susan

margaretm said...

Give Noah my condolences. I know he'll miss her.

I'll have to show him my pictures of my first car--a Toyota Celica with a big dent in the side--no kidding! I was just shaking my head when the pictures popped up!

Sandie said...

Wow, he look so much more grown up than just a few months ago when you posted the send off party pictures. Great shots and wonderful way to remember the goodbye day.

Colleen said...

Look at that hottie! Hubba hubba! (Oh...am I not supposed to say that about a friend's son? LOL)

flickr

Site Meter