Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fairfield Pizza

Pizzeria on Friday night
A little window into the pizza-making kitchen.


Sipping soda at the Pizzeria, originally uploaded by juliecinci.

Last night we went to one of those delightful pizzerias that boast signs that say things like "This is Bengals Country" and little posters made by second graders warning us to use matches safely. I like this photo because of the way the reds off-set the grey hoodie. Love the Coca Cola tiffany lamp in the background.

Meant to say that the photo credit for the Jacob pic goes to Johannah (I gave her the camera and asked her to shoot some shots from her particular angle. Loved this one.)

6 comments:

NoVA Dad said...

I hope you realize I'm keeping track of all of these great restaurants you and your family go to, so that if my family ever comes out to Cincinnati we'll have a list of places for you to show us!!

- Matt

Katrina said...

The view through the little window is unique. I like it. The other one is so big it makes me thirsty.

Sandie said...

I especially like the little view at the top. The Jacob one is neat too, great angle.

LauraLiz said...

The little window is so fun! I like the shapes and contrasts between transparent and solid. Neat shot!

Unknown said...

Matt, come on down! would love to have you and yours.

Dancingirl said...

Great view through the round window and I like the verticle lines of the wallpaper with it!

flickr

Site Meter